POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : What is HDRI? : What is HDRI? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  What is HDRI?
From: Mark Hanson
Date: 11 Jan 2003 12:19:33
Message: <3e205225$1@news.povray.org>
I've been away from playing with Pov-Ray for a few years, so I haven't heard
about this utility. Some of the pictures I've seen in p.b.i. are stunning --
they look like photographs. I'm certainly not looking for advice on how to
use it (I'm back up to the point where I can make a scene with spheres and
boxes without screwing up :-) ), just a sort of basic explanation of what it
is, and how it works. Thanks.

Mark